6 Steps to Selling Your Home
1. Decide to Sell - Figure out your expected timeline and sales price expectations. Your Real Estate Agent can then help you to meet your time frame and provide you with a complete market analysis and action plan to meet your goals.
2. Select an Agent & Price - When determining your price it’s best to consult with your agent to establish what is best for your neighborhood and house through market analysis, current trends and more.
3. Prepare to Sell - Our agents can help you decide if additional renovations are worth it to sell. Sometimes just a little staging will go a long way. We also have extensive knowledge in marketing properties to potential buyers to maximize interest.
4. Accepting An Offer - Our agents can help manage all the details so you are secure in the offer.
5. Escrow Inspections & Appraisals
6. Buying Your Next Home - Check out our tips for home buying HERE!